Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Sunday, March 15, 2009

Still couldn't sleep...

I had nightmares for most of the night. This is getting frustrating. I just wish I could get one good night's sleep. Everyone else in the house seems to be able to... I was up at 3:57 a.m. and finally gave up at 4:30 because I was wide awake and started thinking of things around the house I could be doing, as well as my paper that still needs to be finished. I've made some headway on it, but it's not finished yet. I just can't make my decision for my vote... It's a risk assessment paper on whether or not to use a certain pestacide. I'm leaning towards no, but I've got to find more evidence to back up my decision, otherwise it will appear to be founded on my opinion alone...
On to something else... Micheal is 100% better. So much so that he decided yesterday to go ride his train in his brother's room (which is basically the new play room) and try to run his brother over while he was in the process. Kyle survived with only a very small bruise on his arm. Micheal had train time taken away for a while. By the time night rolled around he was kissing up to me because he wanted to stay up and watch a movie with his daddy. I was trying to do my schoolwork, but I kept having this cute little boy come over and say "Love you..." and pucker his lips up at me! He is a sweetheart when he wants to be.
Gary decided to clean yesterday. I don't know what happened to him, but I like it. He got most of the weeds and leftover flowers out of the flower bed for me as well as cleaning up the living room and kitchen. Now I just need to get some soil to put down and I'll be ready to play in the dirt! I'm going to look today and see what soil I may be able to get... I'd like to surprise Gary by getting most of my garden planted this week. I'm also thinking if I have the money I'll get the bricks to go down around it instead of the plastic stuff we already have down...
Oh, and with the backyard, I still haven't decided what to do. I think I found a little bistro set that I can afford, so I may get that after all...
Well, I'm going to get back to my schoolwork...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...