Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Watching House

Gary deleted it from the DVR, so I'm having to watch it on Hulu.com. Great thing, Hulu, without it I'd miss a lot of shows that my husband seems to think don't matter to me.
Micheal and I went out to water the flowers last night. Of course, almost immediately after we came in, a storm rolled in and watered them again for us. He was upset that there were no "fowers" and just mulch. I had to explain to him that we were watering it so that the flowers would come, we just had to be patient. Of course, after this he decided to water the entire yard...
Kyle was being a happy boy last night. He's finally turning into a daddy's boy. At least a little. He is happy with him for just a little while, enough to give me a tiny break.
I'm trying to get back to working hard on schoolwork. I need at least a B in both classes, but I'd prefer an A. This isn't an impossible goal at all right now, so I'm hoping to continue in this way...
Well, it's time to get ready for work. I had something to ask, but now I don't remember what it was... Couldn't have been too important.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...