Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Friday, March 6, 2009

Supporting A Position

My topic for a paper that I have due this week is "Supporting A Position". The problem is that the postion I have to support is whether or not I support capital punishment... I really don't ever take a stance on that one. I'm thinking I'll have to say not, I can come up with more arguments for not.
Oh, I downloaded more music after listening to the same five songs over and over again last night... And of course I'm listening to them again right now. The only rock that I have right now is Pink. I don't know why... I just like her.
Well, I'm gonna get off here and get ready for work...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...