Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Sunday, March 29, 2009

Gary's leaving in just a bit...

I got up early this morning so that I could sneak a package in Gary's suitcase. I used to just sneak a letter or a card into his bag, but this time the package included a photo album with pictures from our day outside and a framed 5x7 photo card saying that we love him. I can't wait until he calls me to see if he loves it.
Well, time to wake him up and head to the airport. Talk to you all later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...