Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Sunday, March 22, 2009

Forgot to post...

I forgot to post anything at all yesterday. The morning was rushed and I didn't know what to say, and by the time I returned home I just was exhausted and didn't want to even look at the computer.
I have at last finished the newest Nicholas Sparks book, The Lucky One. I'll tell you one thing, it is every bit as good as I had hoped for. I'm hoping that he eventually makes it to Indy on a book signing so that I can get this one signed and added to my collection. I should actually by a copy of the movies too and have him sign those as well... Maybe one day it would be worth something. For now, it's worth something to me simply because I think he's a fantastic writer.
I have tomorrow off work and I intend to finish my gardening. I want to get all of my flowers planted and get my mulch down. I have a drawing of exactly what I want to do and I think it will turn out beautifully. Maybe I'll even go ahead and buy some yucky pansies just so that I have something already in the yard and blooming. I'll have to shop around and see if there are any other flowers anywhere first though...
Gary switched us to Netflix... Not something that would typically be my main topic of thought, but I was looking on there this morning (he bookmarked it for me) and they have quite a selection... Plus, I really like the fact that we can just watch the movies directly from the internet now. I knew having the big computer hooked to the tv would come in handy one day!
Has anyone out there tried the Topsy Turvy for tomatoe plants? I'm thinking of buying it, but I'm just not sure if it is worth the money... We sell it at Walmart for $9.88, which seems a lot better than buying off the infomercial, but I still would like some input.
Well, gotta run. Busy morning...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...