Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Wednesday, March 11, 2009

La dee dah...

I've got to get ready for work, but instead, I'm sitting at the computer. Gary's staying home with Micheal, so I only have the one kid to get ready today, and that won't take long because Kyle doesn't run from me and fight me every step of the way.
I took the first step to an even more eco-friendly life this morning. I needed new shirts... I ordered organic cotton, and even though I'm impatient, I did site-to-store shipping instead of the faster option of having them shipped to the house. Two things there... Patting myself on the back for that one. Although, I can say this: I saved the price in shipping that it costs me to upgrade to organic cotton, so that was a plus.
I'm also now looking into some books to see what else I can do that I haven't already thought about. If anyone has any ideas, feel free to share them here...
Talk to you all later... I'm really going to get ready for work now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...