Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Saturday, March 14, 2009

Not sleeping well...

For whatever reason lately, I am just not sleeping well. I have cut out most of my afternoon caffiene, not because of that, but I figured later that it would help, and that doesn't help. I tried waiting until later to go to to bed, that really didn't help. It took forever to fall asleep, plus I was cranky because I was tired, and then I woke up every time Gary moved. I began to feel like he had some plot to keep me up all night... I'm hoping that my sleep returns soon, as I can't take much more of this.
I took Micheal to the doctor yesterday because I was starting to feel like his little body just couldn't take any more. Turns out he had rotavirus for the second time. The doctor was astonished, said that there was more than one strain, but the odds of catching it again were pretty slim. Most kids only ever catch it once... My kid is an overacheiver, of course. Thankfully, Kyle has had the vaccine, so hopefully I don't have to worry about him catching it. I just wish that they had that vaccine when Micheal was a baby.
I also have a very helpful tip for anyone whose kid refuses to drink Pedialyte: Get the unflavored kind, and the sugar free packets for mixing in bottled water... Micheal LOVES the raspberry lemonade from Crystal Light. It was Dr. Hoffman's idea, and I think he's a genius for it. I told him that the only thing I had been able to get in him was the flavored water from my water bottle at work and he said to give it a try, worked like a charm...
Hmmm... There was something else I was going to post. Trying to remember what it was... I can't exactly remember so I'll talk about school. It's going great. Turns out, if you're doing well, none of your counselors call to bug you or anything. I do kind of miss talking to them once a week though. Think I'll have to call and check on Donny next week. Plus, I need to find out what to do about my financial aid. I only have one assignment to work on this weekend, and although it's a decent sized paper, I'm confident that I can get it done this evening and tomorrow morning before work. I just have to pick my final topics for each class now so that I can start working on them...
Well, I've gotta run. Trying to get the dishes done before work today and other fun housework as well...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...