Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Help me earn money for college!

Help me earn money for college buy clicking here to do your online shopping! You'll find almost any online retailer on there and a percentage of what you pay will go towards my college. I would really appreciate anything anyone does to help...
On to today's events... Micheal was sick, Gary came home from work to take care of him so that I wouldn't risk losing my job. He's going to stay home with him tomorrow just in case he's still sick. I think it will be good for them both. I'm also going to go ahead and bring Kyle to daycare. I think it will be good for him to have some time away from Micheal, and I am really hoping that he doesn't catch this.
Well, I am dead tired... I will post more in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...