Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Thursday, March 26, 2009

A wonderful end to the day...

I kept playing around with the camera, which was nice... I was able to remember the excitement of learning something new, I love that.
Here's my self-portrait for today:

I took it with a 20 second shutter speed, let 10 seconds go by, then I went to sit down.

We were outside when Gary got home because Kelly (the speech therapist) never showed. Micheal would cry every time I would tell him we needed to go inside, so I just couldn't force him. I figured eventually he'd forget why we were out there, which he did.

Oh, and Kelly didn't show because the birth mom had the baby, so she's now on maternity leave... I'm sad that we may never see her again, but so very happy for her!

Here are our afternoon playtime pics:

Apparantly Kyle doesn't like the feel of the grass... He cried and tried to keep as much of his body as possible up off the ground! Micheal was enjoying just being able to be outside and play. I have to admit that I loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...