Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Good/Bad news...

Gary came home yesterday with some news that I didn't really know how to take. I still don't. He had to change his job with the Guard. It's seems good, Gary gets to do something he really loves and he'll probably be promoted to Sergeant. Here comes the bad part: He'll have to go to school for 21 weeks as a condition to getting this job. 21 weeks away from me and in Georgia.
This made me think of the simple fact that I have to find a new job. I'll need weekends off because I won't have a sitter on the weekends. I need a Monday through Friday job with normal hours. Preferably one that pays better...
I'm frustrated. I've gotten comfortable in the last year or two and just didn't think that this was a possibility anymore. 21 weeks isn't that long... I'm sure I can do it. The kids probably will have a much harder time than me, but better to do it now than when they're older I guess...
Sorry, I'm rambling and just trying to think right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...