Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Sunday, March 1, 2009

It's that time again...

Cramps, cramps, and more cramps. I went to work fine, in no more pain than usual, and the further into the day I got, the worse I hurt. I came home and curled up on the couch... My sister-in-law called Gary and told him he needed to come home because she didn't know what was wrong. So he called after I told her to go home... He laughed because apparently she thought I was dying or something...
I just need to make it through today... I'm going to try to workout and see if it helps. Maybe the pain from that will at least distract me from the cramps.
Right now I'm watching the Gridiron Gang. I think I'll have to convince Gary to buy it for me.
Well, I'll write you guys later, got a lot to do and I need more coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...