Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Friday, March 27, 2009

So very, very tired...

I had to call AT&T yesterday to get the phone fixed... Yay, it's supposed to be fixed by Saturday at 8:00 p.m. Here's the problem: They did a test call when I called them. It was only supposed to be once. They started doing it again last night around 7:00, and it continued every half hour for the rest of the night. I woke up every time and so did Kyle... I finally decided at 4:30 this morning to get up and call AT&T again and give them a piece of my mind. They fixed it, somehow it accidentally got set to call every half hour to see if the line was working... INSANE!!!
So, anyhow, I'm exhausted. I have to go to work in just a bit just to work by myself, all day. I have the worst headache I've had in a long time and I just want to bang my head against the wall...
Well, I'm going to get off here and try to enjoy the rest of Private Practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...