Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Thursday, March 19, 2009

They made it home...

I called Lennie shortly after 5:00 this morning and they were about 15 minutes from home. I'm so thankful they've made it there okay. I was terrified of anything happening on their way home in the middle of the night.
Here are some pictures from when they first arrived on St. Patrick's Day.

Baby Nicholas exploring the house:

Walter and Samuel playing with Micheal:

The babies getting to know each other:

Still getting to know each other:

"Hey Mom, he's not so bad after all":

Well, I'm waiting for more news about William. I'm hoping that things have calmed down today and that I can find out exactly what happened.
I've got to run... I need to catch up on some schoolwork today that I let slip in the last few days...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...