Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Sunday, March 8, 2009

Gary left the laptop today...

I told him that I proofread his English paper if he left it today, but if he didn't leave the laptop, I wouldn't have time.
I'm uploading some pics of the boys and the house. Oh, and a picture of myself.

Kyle eating his breakfast yesterday:

He loves bananas and pancakes!





Micheal eating breakfast:
He just played with his pancakes, but he loved the banana...





My living room:

I got sunflowers for my birthday from a friend at work, so I moved a few things around so that I could enjoy them...


My sunflowers:

I love sunflowers and just happened to mention it at work when I saw them putting the out. Aren't they beautiful?







I woke Kyle up from his nap when I took this picture:

He was so cute just laying there, I had to go grab my camera, but I made too much noise.



And as for that picture of me:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...