Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Monday, April 6, 2009

Baking Soda

I just cleaned my kitchen... with baking soda. The entire kitchen. Started with the sink, then the counters, moved on to the dinette, and finally the floor. I've got to say that it actually got up a lot lot more than I thought it would. I got a stain out of my counter that I thought was there for good. Who would've known? Baking soda. Can't believe it.
Now to try some more of the stuff I've been reading about...
Oh yeah, for those of you who were wondering, yes, I was on my hands and knees scrubbing the floor. Won't be doing that again any time soon. Nope, not I. I'm trying to convince Gary to get me another steam mop, seeing as how he broke the old one. I loved that thing... No chemicals, just good old fashioned steam. No work to it, no elbow grease at all, just push it along. That was the life.
I've got some ideas for Christmas presents too... Not telling, but letting you all know that they will definitely be environmentally friendly.
Well, I've got to get the boys to bed now...

2 comments:

  1. You should check out the latest issue of the magazine Real Simple. There is a lemon on the cover. Great uses for lemons to salt, etc for cleaning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to do that! Thanks Jen!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...