Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Thursday, April 16, 2009

I made it...

Made it through today. I got my house clean, got a nice dinner cooked, and we had Gary's friend over. This was actually a nice guy. He's on active status with the Guard too and trying to get his family moved down here right now. I told him that he was more than welcome to come back whenever he felt like it, although I would not be cooking a big meal every time. I ended up doing homemade rolls, parmesan chicken, corn, and green beans. Everybody loved it too... Nicholas (Gary's friend) kept telling me that I was a great cook, so obviously the guy must have been eating crap for a while to think that I can cook!
The guys went running afterwards and I tried to put my bicycle trailer together. Trying here means that I took the parts out and waited for the guys to come back and do all the work for me. And, of course they did, because we know I'm absolutely helpless!
I'm uploading a picture of me... I haven't exactly kept up with what I promised, but I'm just going to try to do a little better from here on out... No promises being made.
So here's me at the end of my day, doing schoolwork and trying not to sleep...

I meant to take a picture of the table set up all nice and everything, but there was just no time. Oh, and I think I got the chicken parmesan down perfect now. Only problem was I decided to do a spicier spaghetti sauce with it and almost killed myself... I'm still burping it up hours later.
I'll try to take some pictures of my trees and shrubs tomorrow with all their pretty mulch and weeded. I did get it done today, surprisingly. Just don't make fun of me... I have two different kinds of mulch now... They actually had the cedar mulch I wanted to begin with, so now I just need to buy a few more bags to cover up the flower beds...
Well, I'm going to hit the sack now. Talk to you all tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...