Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Our evening...

Last night, after a long day of Micheal crying at the drop of a hat we decided to go for a ride. Kyle was over it before we got started, so he stayed home with his daddy instead. We decided that while we were at it we would go to the store and get his snacks for his preschool class. He had a lot of fun on our ride and loved picking his snacks to give to his class.



They both go back to daycare today... I'm going to Costco to get the rest of the stuff he needs for school. After that I'm just going to get everything done around the house that I can and maybe a little gardening... Although, right now I need to get all the dirt out from under my nails that I got from gardening yesterday.
Well, I'm off to do some schoolwork and drink some more coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...