Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Sunday, April 12, 2009

I'm still steamed...

I went to work yesterday and ended up working by myself for a good portion of the day. That's not what I'm upset about, there was a very good reason why my co-worker had to leave and her and her family are in my prayers. I'm upset because this idiot, that has not been there as long as me, that does not know how to perform the basic functions of his job, got a promotion that he for sure does not deserve. Everyone in the store knows that he doesn't deserve it and the only reason that he got it is because he knows how to kiss some good behind... He brings in homemade cakes to the managers (he's 19 and lives at home still) and volunteers for work that others have to complete for him because he doesn't know how. The thing that just gets under my skin is that I have covered for this kid almost every time that he bites off more than he can chew, even yesterday. He works electronics and is supposed to be trained in both photo and cell phones, but honestly doesn't know jack about any of the three. He was supposed to cover my lunch yesterday and I came back to a lab that looked like it had blown up. It took me almost two hours to clean it up and get everything back running.
The crap that just kills me is that I can't get a promotion because I have two coachings on file. One for the crap back in December and the other for attendance. Neither was justified. The December one was just stupid and the attendance was for missing days that I didn't actually miss, but Jeremy refuses to fix it. I hate my job, I hate my job, I hate my job. I just can't wait to find something else. This is more reason for me to keep working hard on my schoolwork and get my degree. I have to get out of Walmart. A year of this is too long. At least in another year I should almost have my degree, I just don't know if I can last that long.
On to something better... Gary stayed home with the kids yesterday. I think they are all finally getting closer. The boys don't always start screaming and crying when I leave now, and when they do, Gary says it doesn't last as long now. Kyle has started giving kisses... Actually puckering up and giving you a peck (although a sloppy wet one) on the lips just out of nowhere, it's so sweet. He's a very happy little boy lately. Micheal is Micheal, he is having a hard time lately... I got his assessmant report in from the school and it made me cry. I still don't want to talk about that, it was awful. I'm going to go to the meeting, but I honestly don't know if I want him to have services with that school. They don't know him or anything about him with only spending 5 hours split between two days with him.
Well, I'm going get off here, but before I do: Happy Easter! I know I may be down today, but I am truly thankful for every minute of my life, stressful as it may sometimes be, and I am very thankful for the reason for this holiday. Have a great day everyone...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...