Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Sunday, April 5, 2009

Easter Egg Hunt...

I brought the boys yesterday to see the Easter Bunny at Walmart. Did not go as planned though... Micheal did okay, wasn't thrilled, but he did okay. Kyle, on the other hand screamed his head off. I didn't even take his picture, just grabbed him up and left. We left from there and went to the egg hunt in my in-laws' neighborhood. Micheal did really good. According to my sister-in-law all he was concerned with was getting the plastic eggs up and seeing what was inside them before moving on to another one. No prize eggs for either kid though, not that they cared...
We moved on from there and went to Costco so that Mary Kay could see them. I could tell it made her happy that I wanted to bring them up there... We were there for SOOOOOOOOO long though, I felt bad for the kids and myself. I can't spend that much time shopping (especially when I didn't bring any money). Big Gary though, I think he can shop longer than anybody I know...
We had dinner when Mary Kay got home from work. Faith brought some friends over. I can say one thing for sure, she has some very questionable judgement when it comes to friends. I hung out with some wierd people way back when, but these guys were beyond that... I'm generally the one that takes up for her and her choice of friends, but I can't continue to do that. I don't believe that I'll be asking her to watch the kids any time soon...
Here are a few pictures from yesterday.
Micheal with the Walmart Easter Bunny:

Micheal and the fire truck that was at the egg hunt:
 
Second try with the Easter Bunny:
The egg hunt:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...