Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Monday, April 20, 2009

A Good Day

Today has been a pretty good day. I went to work and actually didn't get in trouble... Woohoo!
I found my brother's former wife and one of her daughters online and have traded emails with Gwen (the daughter). It's been nice talking to them...
I do however have a pet peeve or two to discuss tonight though... Two to be exact.
1. PDA- Public Display of Affection. Since when is it okay to make out and grope your significant other in public??? Seriously, I've had enough of it. I can't stand watching the show everyday.
2. Customers telling me that they simply will not shop at my store anymore if I don't comply with what they ask. It's what Walmart for Christ's sakes, you not buying your pictures is not going to hurt my feelings any. Oh, and you will be back to shop, it's inevitable. I always say I'm not going to shop there, but I always come back.
With this, I leave you... Until tomorrow! Time to start some tickle wars with the boys!

2 comments:

  1. Ah, ah...not everyone caves and goes back! LOL You can't drag me to the parking lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there missy, I remember you going in there with me to get a pregnancy test (for me, for anyone who wants to know)! LOL... And I didn't even ask to go in there.
    You would be one of the few though, and your reasons are different than just getting ticked off because I wouldn't print naked pictures for you... Yuck, yuck, yuck...

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...