Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Doing some reading...

Read, read, read. I'm trying to research my final topic for my environmental science class and it's a pain in the butt. I have read so much that I don't think my head can hold much more information. The sad thing is that I haven't started on my other final yet. Luckily for me I have almost a month left.
Micheal's evaluation went great today. We have his case conference in two weeks and I get to hear their recommendations. He hasn't had a good day since though. He wanted his daddy for a good portion of the day, and then when daddy came home he didn't go straight to Micheal and it was the end of the world.
Kyle is being a sweetheart. I think he knows that I can't take two upset kids today. He is all grins and has had so much fun just playing.
I figured out what to get Micheal for his birthday. He's getting a basketball goal (one of the little ones of course), some new shoes, and a backpack for school. I'm going to have the backpack special made from the same place that I got my purse (www.designsbykeri.com). I just told Gary and he seemed to think it was a good idea.
Well, I'm getting off here for now, I've avoided my schoolwork for long enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...