Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Gaaah! I want to scream!

I, yet again, almost lost my job today. A "customer" called and placed a complaint against me. This person was Joellen Brock, my neighbor's sister. She is fighting with her sister and decided to put me in the middle of it. It was bull. She said I said and did stuff that I never did. There were some things that were similar to actual events, but a lot of it I think she has an incredible imagination to come up with...
I'm irritated. I just want to make it through until I can find another job. I applied for two more this morning... I just want one of them to pan out. They're not even much more money, but I can deal with that.
Today is also my neice's birthday! Happy 17th birthday Alyssa! I didn't forget, I just couldn't get in touch with you this morning.
Well, on to my schoolwork. Yay...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...