Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Friday, April 24, 2009

Done with school...

For this week. I've got to get to work on my finals though. Fun for me... I do at least know what I intend to do for them, which makes things easier. I spoke with a few classmates who aren't even that far on theirs. I'm a little scared, I want to do well so badly and I'm worried that I won't. I've just been out of this for so long now that it's been a hard adjustment.
As for Micheal's decision day and how that went... I'm more that a little scared for that kid. He scored very low on a lot of the tests that they put him through. The good news that comes from that though is that he'll be starting school full time. The bad news is that he starts on his birthday... I have to leave my baby with complete strangers on his birthday. Of course full time for him is about two and a half hours. He'll be there in the morning until about lunch time.
After I left from that meeting, I went to get my military ID. I've been lazy and haven't gotten it after Gary's been in the Guard for two whole years... Now that I have that, I've at least been able to send it to my school to get my military discount. I have to say that it is definitely worth going through everything to get that ID... I'm saving $900!
Well, I need to go, I'm gonna get to work on those final projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...