Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Monday, April 13, 2009

Slept late...

Actually, I was laying there waiting for the alarm to go off when I finally decided to see what time it was... Yikes! My phone was off. I panicked and ran into the kitchen. 6:05 a.m., I slept an hour late. Gary has hidden my cell phone charger good this time, I haven't been able to find it in two days. I'm going to have to ask him, but that leads to a fight over me not leaving it out in the first place and I tell him that it wouldn't be a problem if he'd learn to put things where they belonged and where I could find them... So not fun.
On to the subject of yesterday... The guy who got the promotion. Everyone was very unhappy about that. Turns out that he takes credit for a lot of people's work and they let him so that he doesn't get in trouble. So now they're all ticked off and saying that they aren't going to help when he gets his department. I don't blame them. And I've pretty much decided the same thing. Too much of a pain to deal with.
Two more days... Today and tomorrow and then I have two days off. I can't wait. I think I'm going to get some shrubs and get them in the ground on Wednesday. I might try to get some trees next, don't know for sure though. I'll post pictures when it's all done.
Well, gotta run, time to ask where my charger is... Waking the big guy up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...