Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Friday, April 17, 2009

Here again...

So I didn't quit. I went back in at 4:00. Chris wouldn't speak to me, I think she knew better, she left immediately upon my arrival. I have no use for her anymore. I need to find a new job.
Not much else to report... The kids are great tonight. We just put Micheal to bed and Kyle is on his way... They're my little sweethearts, they were coming back and forth to give me kisses tonight.
Talk to you all tomorrow... And I will try to get some pictures of the yard with the mulch down and with it weeded soon, I was just a little too upset today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...