Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Going to the school today...

I get to go see Micheal's classroom today. I'm so nervous for the poor kiddo. I'm hoping that he loves it, but I'm just so scared... I don't want him riding a bus. I hate the idea of it. And riding the bus twenty minutes away from the house? I hate that even more... I'm just hoping that everything works out as well as it is supposed to, that he has a great classroom, he makes friends, and that it goes fine. I'm so not ready for my baby to be starting school.
Oh, we found out last night that apparently he has a nickel allergy. He has a sore on his stomach from his favorite pair of pants. Typically, his pull-ups cover where the button is, but he slept with them on one night and the pull-up wasn't all the way up, so the poor baby got a sore from them. The doctor told me that the best way to handle it for now is to put clear nail polish on the button on the inside of the jeans. And the spot on his foot? Could just be a reaction breaking out elsewhere on his body, but definitely not ringworm. I am very happy about that to say the least.
Well, I need to get going... I have to get some work done on my finals today. And, if it ever stops raining, I'm buying some marigolds to plant around the vegetable garden, gotta find some way to keep the rabbits out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...