Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Saturday, April 25, 2009

Oi vey...

I can hear the kids... They're awake and squawking and giggling. I'm afraid that they're concocting an evil plan against me... The door's cracked open and Micheal has not even attempted to come out of his room. Very wierd. Oh well, I'll let them play.
I called in today. Gary's not released to do anything, so I'm going to stay home and take care of the kids. Not something I necessarily wanted to do, something I had to do for my family. I could always call in tomorrow too and use a sick day. It's not like they could fire me right now, most of my points have already fallen off.
I'm finally working on my facebook page after being on there for forever... Gary joined yesterday while he was forced to lay around with nothing to do but play on the computer. He's doing things left and right and I keep getting messages from facebook saying that so-and-so has added me as a friend, Gary has updated this and that, and so on and so forth, so I got on there and started playing around with it. I'm adding pics, but nothing that all of you that read this haven't already seen. If you would like to check it out though, be my guest...
Well, I need to get going, the kids are going to attack soon, I can feel it! LOL...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...