Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Cutting overtime...

I'm taking a nice long lunch today so that I can cut overtime. It's been a nice day at work. I'm not getting into trouble, as a matter of fact I'm working on project after project. Like I said, it's been a nice day. Well, other than the cut that I got on my thumb and the fact that I'm pretty sure I'm developing an ulcer. I keep getting shooting pains...
I've decided to dye my hair. I won't tell you the color, I'll show you a picture after it's done. If I like it, that is. Cross your fingers that it turns out good!
I can't wait until 5:00, I'll be off from work for the next two days and by the time I get back, I'll have been there an entire year. I'll get my vacation no matter what after that. I'll also get personal days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...