Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Thursday, April 23, 2009

So...

Here are some much needed photos...
Tonight my kids proved that they can make any food messy. Totino pizza rolls... All over their faces!
Micheal, with his cute, accomplished smile:

"I don't know what mess you're talking about mommy." is what that look says to me:

Here's me, that picture I promised you:


So here's the order of today's events:
1. Got hair done.
2. Picked Gary up.
3. Got rear-ended by complete and total idiot.
4. Gary (hopped up on Valium) let idiot go, making him an even bigger idiot.
5. Got to Gary's doctor's office, checked him in, and got his vasectomy!
6. Listened to him whine the rest of the day.

Yes, my beautiful van was rear-ended and Gary let the guy go because "his car was fine", never mind that my van is all scratched up and the bumper is dented, and oh yeah, I HIT MY HEAD! I have had the worst headache since... I just want to hurt him for letting the guy go. I got out of the van just in time to see the guy drive off. I was screaming at him to stop when Gary informed me that "Everything was fine, it didn't damage the guy's car." and all I could say was "BUT HE HIT ME!!!"
Well, I'm off to sulk about my van and watch Grey's Anatomy...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...