Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Out of pocket expenses...

Yep, that's right. I said it: Out of pocket expenses. Scholarship didn't quite cover everything with my school this time. I have to pay in $500. A little less that that actually. I want to cry. I have the money, it's just that I have to sell my stocks to get it. So I sold my stocks this morning, something I really didn't want to do... Gary's going to kill me. I just had to go ahead and do it though, otherwose I wouldn't be able to go to school for my next block. Now I'm thinking I might have that money rerouted into my savings account instead of buying more stocks. At least then I would have it when I needed it instead of having to wait for it to be sold and transferred into my account. And the fees! My goodness the fees... That in itself should make a person cry!
Well, I'm off for now... Gonna do some more schoolwork and cry like a baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...