Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Blah...

Just need to make it through today at work and then I'll have two whole days to myself! I can't wait. One of our managers came back with an order for 52 20"x30" posters at 3:30 yesterday. He expected them to ready before 5:00! They'll still be printing today, those things take 20 minutes each and someone has to be there to press the button... This means that all I'll be doing today is printing posters!
I'm finally able to watch last week's House and in a few minutes, I'll watch this week's episode.
Not much else going on. Going through the dishes tomorrow and getting rid of some. I'm also going to try and get some yard work done. Maybe I'll go to Goodwill and hunt for a new table and some chairs that I can pain. I want one with a bench, but those are impossible to find second hand, so I'm going to have to work to get the set that I want... I'm willing to though.
Well, I need to go for now... Got some work to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...