Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Never been so happy...

I have never been so happy to see a zero balance! I paid off Kyle's surgery bill today, zero balance there, and then looked at my school invoice for next semester, and I now have a zero balance there! Woohoo!!! I am thrilled!
I spent the day cleaning the house and doing some minor yard work, what I do on most days off. The boys were at daycare, so I really did some deep cleaning. I also went to Costco and got Micheal a few outfits for school. I might just get him a few more next week too. They had some really cute clothes. I can't wait to post some pictures of him in his new clothes. Now he needs new shoes...
Well, we're about to go to the park to play... I will chat at you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...