Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Thursday, April 9, 2009

Going in early today...

It's a Thursday, my early day... Yay me. Don't get me wrong, I love getting off at 4:00, but I hate going in at 7:00. Getting the kids out of the house by 6:30 is next to impossible.
Right now I'm watching Lie To Me. I love my DVR. I wasn't able to watch it last night because Gary had the news on. I've finished four out of 7 books on living green now. I'll have to let you know how they all are when I am finished with all of them.
I've decided that on my next day off I'm going through my dishes and clearing out my cabinets. Seriously, who needs 21 coffee cups? 16 plates? 14 bowls? The problem is I don't have a full set of any of them anymore, too many have been broken. Maybe I'll get rid of all of them and buy some new ones. It has been four years after all... Most peoples dishes last longer than that, but I'm shocked that mine have made it through both of the moves. I really want to get a new dining room table in there too, but that's going to have to wait for now.
Well, I need to go... I've killed enough time on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...