Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Thursday, April 16, 2009

Forgot to post these...

I got everything done... I just was tired and forgot to post the photos as proof. Please excuse the weeds that I was too lazy to get up. I'll be getting them today when I put down mulch. I think I did pretty good. I had to post the only color that I currently have in my yard too! I can't wait for my flowers to start coming up. Speaking of that, has anyone ever had issues with their weed blocker blocking their flowers? I cut holes plenty big enough for them to come through, but they just don't seem to be doing it.
Well anyhow, here are the pictures:

Oh, and my little hams had to have their pictures taken too:
As you can tell, it's laundry day... That's my fresh mound that needs folding. Anyone want to come do that for me? :)
Well, I'm off... Talk to you all later. Got a ton of stuff to do today.

1 comment:

  1. Looks good! As for the weed blocker, you'll laugh in a year or two for saything that! That stuff cannot keep my plants from growing, they just push right THROUGH it! LOL :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...