Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Monday, April 13, 2009

Up and out...

Turns out he was supposed to be up at 5:30 this morning. I didn't know because he didn't tell me though. He doesn't even remember where he put my charger. Yay me. I have a car charger, so it's no big deal I guess. It just won't get the chance to fully charge the phone in the few minutes it takes to get the kids to daycare and from the daycare to work. Oh well...
I was about to pick up my house phone to call and check on my Walmart stock (seeing it's current value and if they've puchased more for me) but the house phone is dead too. Fan-freaking-tastic Gary. I wish the man could learn to put things back where they belong. Phones belong on their bases, chargers belong somewhere in the general area that they are often used... I don't think I ask for much. Sorry, this is just a morning for pet peeves.
I should be getting ready for work at this point and making sure that the kids clothes are picked out, but I don't wanna. No urge to. I suppose I should though, being the right thing to do and all.
Talk to you later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...