Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Thursday, April 2, 2009

Sorry...

No April Fools post for me... I was busy, and plus, nobody would have wanted to hear about yesterday anyhow. I'll just say it was the worst day that I have had at work so far and leave it at that. Maybe not as bad as when I got suspended, but that day was good until that, yesterday started off bad and got worse.
On a good note, a customer came in and asked who does all of their posters and stuff that he always sees hanging on the doors. He was sent to photo, but of course no one could tell him who it was, and Chris thought that someone was in trouble so of course she pointed her finger right at me. And I, of course, took credit and defend my work. He told me that he loves my poster and that I am wasting my talent working at Walmart. I was still reeling (picture me with steam coming out of my ears) from something that happened earlier, but I told him that I knew he was right. He told me about a graphics arts design company that it hiring in Indy and in Greenwood, both within minutes of my home, and with the possibility of some work from home projects. I'm going to check it out next time the boys are at daycare on one of my days off.
The boys are doing great. Micheal misses his daddy and Emily, and I'm sure he'll miss Kelly today. I buttered him up last night by letting him sleep in the top bunk of his beds. He does it all the time without my permission, so I decided that just maybe it would make him happy. It did too, he was out like a light... The rest of the time he's up and down, in and out of the bed... It's just a pain. Kyle has no idea what's going on, but I think he's happy to have more time with mommy and less with daddy. He is such a moma's boy, could care less about Gary 90% of the time.
Oh, goody for me. I had a weak point last night... Gary's dad called last night and invited me to come to a egg hunt in his neighborhood on Saturday. I don't know what I was thinking when I said yes. Gary even laughed and said he could tell I was off my game since I said yes. I'm always good a wriggling out of those things and just didn't even bother last night. Of course, one selling point is that Mary Kay will be at work, so I don't have to worry about any drama. She has calmed down so much lately though, I'm hoping that she stays this way... I need the calm.
Well, that's all I have for now... Time to clean house and get the trash out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...