Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Thursday, April 30, 2009

Work today...

I always dread having more than one day off because it makes me really hate going back to work. I miss staying home with my kids. It just really isn't fair, I feel like I miss out on so much. I keep hoping that since I am revamping my resume that I'll find a better position somewhere else. Gary told me last night that he can't wait until I can get a degree and get a job in the field that I've been wanting to get into... He's really starting to back me up. Of course we were talking about bills and I was adding up how much time I have left until I graduate... That feels like forever whenever I do the math. I asked him if he realized just how much I'll be making when I get my Master's and later when I have my Ph.D. and he asked me if he would be a kept man... Yes, we have some crazy conversations...
Oh, I finally got another steam mop yesterday... I have to say that my floors definitely needed it. I out it together and went straight to work. I'm in love with it all over again!
After Gary got home, Micheal and I went to the park with Dorsann and Jake. Micheal loved it... He and Jake got to run and play for an hour. I also came to the realization that my son is a leader, so not a follower. He does his own thing and doesn't care what someone else is doing. He also is good at telling you no, you need to do it like this... 
Here are a few pics of the boys having fun...
Micheal stopping to say cheese:
Do it like this Jake:
Smile for the camera:
Two dirty and tired little boys heading home:
Well I've gotta run... Gonna get ready for work now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...