Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Friday, April 17, 2009

The last straw...

I just got sent home from work for an extra lunch... Apparantly if I keep getting overtime I can get fired. Maybe I should try for it again. I'm pissed. I'm so over this... The funny thing is that I informed them when I got back from lunch and everything was fine. Then all of a sudden Chris told me that Marci wanted to see me in the office, didn't say what it was actually about. Marci was such a b**** about it. I left the office, clocked out, sat in the break room for a few minutes amd then went back to get my purse... Chris asked me what all that was about, although Marci informed me that it was her that turned me in and said that it was an ongoing problem, and I just kept my mouth shut and left. I'm just done with it. I apply for every job that I can and still nothing. I just can't keep working there... I will find something else, I have to.
Well, in half an hour I have to go back... Unless, that is, Gary tells me not to. I'm kind of hoping he does.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...