Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Friday, April 24, 2009

Today

Micheal's decision day is today... I'm so nervous for the poor kid. I'm scared of what they'll have to say. I'm scared of losing my temper with these people if they try to push us into something that I know he doesn't need. I know after the assessment that they sent me that they're going to try to push for things that he doesn't actually need.
I wanted to show you guys a video that we did the other day... You can see here (for those of you who know him) how much better he's doing.
Please excuse the crappiness of the video... He wanted to take pictures instead.
I just hope this morning goes well... I'm a nervous wreck. Pray for him, please. I'm just going to make sure that he at least gets to go to the school that I want him at...
Well, I've got to go, got a lot of stuff to do before I get over there this morning...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...