Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Tuesday, April 28, 2009

We're back...

Well, I'm definitely not impressed with the school. The principal doesn't know how to speak to anyone... And the office staff acted like they didn't know why I would be stopping in there instead of just finding my way to the class.
I went straight to gardening when I got home. So here are some pictures of all my hard work:
The front of the house
The flowers around the tree
The new flowers in the flower bed, and as you can see my hanging plant is still doing great
The boxwoods and my new marigolds
The marigolds around the vegetable garden to keep the bunnies out

And the side of the house that my neighbor did last year


Everything's coming in nicely... I'm quite happy with how everything is growing. At least something is going right today.
So, tell me what you think...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...