Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Thursday, April 23, 2009

Not afraid to say...

I'm not afraid to say that I will never be dying my hair at home again. I am so not impressed with the color at all. Gary said he liked it, although I did catch a smirk on his face that told me otherwise. I'm going out today and having it professionally done. I will definitely post a pic then... And no, I'm not going anywhere that people know me. I just can't do that... In case anyone else finds it as awful as I do.
After that, I'll be picking Gary up, and he'll be having his vasectomy! I'm excited. I am completely happy with my family of four, and if that ever changes, we'll get a dog. If that doesn't help, we'll pursue adoption, which is what I always wanted to do. There are plenty of babies out there who need good, loving homes and I think that we could give them one. For now though, I think we'll all be happy together and start looking for that furbaby that I've been dreaming of... Maybe a golden retriever? We had one growing up and I loved her, she was the best dog ever. My mom has two, and when the female gets old enough to have puppies, maybe I'll get one.
Well, that's about it for now... Gonna see if the coffee is ready and do some schoolwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...