Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Sunday, April 26, 2009

Grrr...

So Gary decided to pull a fast one on me. He set locks on the Dish so I couldn't watch anything! I called in this morning and explained that I had a teenaged babysitter that did it and the woman gladly helped me change it. Took all of five minutes. I've left it alone and now I'm going to wait and see how long it takes him to notice that his password has been changed. He can be quite the pain sometimes...
I'm going to work today, although I would love to call in. I just can't do that to Rae and Kandi. They don't deserve for me to call in today and leave them stranded.
Oh, we made Kyle walk yesterday! Gary held one hand and Micheal held the other and made him walk around the entire yard before letting him sit. He didn't even try to stop once. I'm convinced he can do it, he just doesn't really want to.
Well, I need to go... Gotta get a shower and still need to do a little schoolwork before leaving the house.

2 comments:

  1. Why would your hubby do that to the Dish?
    Yay for Kyle... he can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm... He just likes to be a pain in the butt at times. That's the only way to describe him, he's seriously my third child, only sometimes less mature than the two toddlers! LOL... I'm just waiting for him to notice that the password's changed.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...