Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Friday, April 17, 2009

I actually SLEPT!

I actually got some sleep last night... First time I think that I really and truely slept in a long time. The only problem was that I didn't go to sleep until about midnight, I just couldn't actually go to sleep. I was having a hard time shutting my brain down by the time I finally went to bed. I slept completely through until my alarm went off though, and did NOT want to get up when it did. Until I remembered that it's Friday of course and that I have to get up...
Just have to make it through the day... I need to keep telling myself that. I have overtime, so I should get off early and that's a great thing. Gary's talking about cutting out of work early too. Maybe I can have an afternoon date with him. We actually got to shop together the other day and I think I had forgotten how much fun it can be to go do something, anything, together without the kids.
I need to order Micheal's party invitations today. That being said, I also have to stand up to my in-laws and say that we're having it here rather than their house. They live too far away, nobody would show up.
I just ordered Micheal's little backpack with a matching pencil bag. I can't wait to see it... I bought it from the same lady that I got by purse from. I hope he loves it. He should, she's supposed to put a little surprise on the inside for him... Spiderman fabric hiding inside for him to see, but outside, it matches daddy's uniform!
Well, I need to get going... Talk to you all later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...