Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Grumbly...

Gary deleted my House episode and Hulu.com hasn't uploaded it yet. I guess I'm a little irritated. I had to hunt for the remote this morning only to find that out 10 minutes later when I actually got the satellite turned on. I thought no big deal, I'll just find it online, but apparently it doesn't upload as fast as Grey's Anatomy or Private Practice does...
Micheal goes for the second half of his evaluation today. I'm a little nervous for him. He did good yesterday... Never cried once, just wanted to go straight for the basketball goal they had in the classroom (or so I'm told). It was torture for me, I got to see my kid go through two big metal doors to a classroom that I wasn't allowed to go to. Then I was told to leave. I walked around Hobby Lobby for two hours and waited out the remaining time in the waiting area of the school. Today I'm going to Once Upon A Child to sell some of the kids clothes and toys. I can't remember what time they open, but I'm hoping it's 9:00 instead of 10:00. Maybe I can just get everything over with and get back to the school.
We have the decision day on the 24th of this month. I keep wondering how that's going to go. There's a part of me that wants him to be just above that cutoff line for services. I know that sounds awful, but I just want to be done with speech therapy, I want him to start talking to me. And I really don't want to have to put him in that preschool.
Well, I need to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...